Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

8.13.2010

tonight...

Was pretty much way fun! :)

This afternoon I went to We're Twisted(yum!) with my friend, Amber. We got pretzels and just caught up for a couple of hours. I came home talked with my family for a bit and then Taylor picked me up and we went to the movie Dinner For Schmucks. Way funny movie, but a little inappropriate haha. Then we went to Applebee's for dinner, drove around, and decided we were gonna go see our friend, Cache. I figured I would call him to give him the heads-up....good thing I did cause he was getting ready for bed. We promised we would come by another time and left it at that...well sorta. We went to Wal*Mart and got sidewalk chalk and car marker and went to his house and I wrote on his truck while Tay wrote on his sidewalk...way funny! Anyway, it was a good night overall. I love Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)