Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

9.30.2010

Fooooooood

Now...I have been in a weird baking/cooking mood lately and I have been baking/cooking things from scratch, and finding crazy recipes of stuff I have never tried before, but that sounds amazing. The other night I made homemade brownies with a layer of oreo cookies in between layers of brownie..yum!

Don't they look so good?! Maybe I am just bias...but really.

Last night I made homemade vanilla cupcakes with cookie dough baked into the center with buttercream frosting on top. It tasted so good!


You can't really tell, but in the bottom right picture is the inside of the cupcake. The cookie baked inside :)

Dinners this week and last week have also been epic..just saying! I made Winger's sticky fingers last night and they seriously tasted JUST like Winger's. It was amazing, and SO easy!

Anyway...today I worked at the hospital doing inventory, and I actually really enjoyed it. Plus, the guy I worked with was way good looking! And last night me and Jake went longboarding and it seriously made me want a longboard even worse. I enjoy it so much! Man. Well anyway, tomorrow starts off the weekend! I am really looking forward to conference this weekend. Woot woot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)