Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

10.06.2010

Day 3 :)

*Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect first date.

This one is a tough one. First of all, I think first dates are situational. Like...
If you are already good friends going on a first date it would be different than a blind date or something like that. Haha maybe I am just over thinking it...but anyway. I think a perfect first date would include a lot of time to talk and get to know each other. I love dates where the guy just comes up with something for us to do, like going for a drive and having a picnic out in the middle of nowhere, and just talking(first date once, and it was great!). Or like something really fun like lazer tag or mini golf or bowling, and then going out for ice cream. It doesn't need to be extravagant to be a good date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)