Okay, I am bored of this blog challenge thing, just like everyone else. So I am going to finish it up real quick.
*Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you've been to.
*Day 27 - A picture of you last year and now and how you changed since then?
*Day 28 - Your favorite movie.
*Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing.
*Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.
Day 26

Florida, I don't have any pictures of me there because it has been a few years. I haven't really gone anywhere exciting...yet.
Day 27

Since last year I have grown SO much. It is amazing to me how much I have grown and how much stronger I am as a person. I am much more mature, stable, strong, and so much happier than I was! I love change.
Day 28

Day 29
I never get tired of organizing, cleaning, cooking, baking, driving, doing laundry, doing to-do lists, blogging, getting letters, hanging out with cute boys, meeting new people, and hanging out with friends. It takes a lot for me to get tired of something, obviously.
Day 30

1. I figured out my housing situation for the next two semesters.
2. I made a few new friends.
3. Made a ton of new memories.
Done and Done! Yay =]
Until next time boys and girls...
Love it. So what's next? Another blog challenge?
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm kinda sad now that it's over. I enjoyed your posts!! Keep on blogging baby!
ReplyDelete