Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

10.08.2010

Have you ever?

Okay, I know this happens to people all the time, but this was like my 2nd or 3rd time, and it was incredible. What happened?

Well, all this week and last week I have had a feeling of overwhelming stress and anxiety. I was getting sick of sitting at home all day every day, stressed about my friend's situations AKA wishing I could take on their stress, missing certain people, and letting the littlest things bother me. Today...all of that seemed to go away. Right before leaving to go watch Blakely while Halie got her hair cut I decided to check the mail. And there it was. The EXACT words I needed to hear, from Elder Russell. It was just like he was back here with me, and he knew exactly what I was going through, even though I haven't said anything to him about it. It was incredible. I was told exactly what I needed to hear. I have been so stressed cause I have felt like I am doing everything I should, but hardly anything was working out. Well, I have a different look on things now. I am so grateful for missionaries! Seriously. I love them ♥

"Smile. Be Happy, life is good." And honestly, it is :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! And I totally agree. Missionaries are amazing! i love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)