Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

12.26.2010

Christmas recap

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! I know I did. I got to spend a lot of time with my family, which I loved. I have really grown to appreciate my family more in the last year, and it was great to spend time with them. Well here's a recap of my Christmas...

Christmas Eve: 
My parents and I finished up last minute shopping, and wrapping. We made cookies, played games, made french dip sandwiches(tradition), opened our jammies, and opened our presents from the sibling that we drew at the beginning of the month. My sisters, their husbands, and my niece spent the night, we had a blast. We stayed up late watching old videos from when we were kids, then watched The A-Team. We had so much fun!

Christmas: 
My little brother, Landon, woke us all up at 4 o'clock in the morning. Once everyone got downstairs we started opening presents, miss Blakely (my niece) started first, with it being her first Christmas. She loved it! She played with her gifts, and the rest of us opened our presents. I didn't ask for anything in particular because I honestly didn't feel like I needed anything, and I got spoiled for my birthday. Well, we were all spoiled. I got things for my apartment, Photoshop, a gingerbread house kit, and clothes. We also got a kinect for our Xbox, it is so much fun! We played dance central for a while yesterday. 

Well, this week is going to be super busy, and full of cleaning, packing, and moving. 
Me, my brother, and my sister and her husband are moving. Yay for moving!

I hope every had a great Christmas, and has a great Sunday, and a great week!

hugs & kisses,
Elise

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a fun Christmas! And I love the French Dip tradition. Hope your day was so great!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)