i know a few people that do these letters to their future husbands, well, i think it's a cute idea so i'm going to start doing them every once in a while. it will probably be random when i decide to do them, but here it goes.
dear future husband,
here are a few things you may need to know:
-our walls will be painted, probably more than once.
-i like to switch things up a lot and move around furniture, so you gotta be tough ;)
-our house will be clutter free.
-i reorganize about once a week.
-i reorganize about once a week.
-we will be married in the temple.
-we will lock our doors at all times.
-we will definitely be trying a lot of different meals, i hope you can handle that.
-it would be great if you proposed in the winter/spring so that we can have a spring/summer wedding.
-we will most likely go on road trips quite often, so it would be awesome if you like to drive as much as i do.
-i don't want a huge wedding, like at all, but be prepared to help with d.i.y. things.
love your future wifey,
elise
more letters to come.
I think letters to your future husband is the bEST idea! I wish I had some for mine! (I might but long gone buried somewhere). I did find a letter my beehive self wrote to my 20 year old self and sadly it was lame. ha ha (:
ReplyDeleteCute, but maybe he doesn't have to like to drive if you love it so much. :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya
how cute is this!!! i want to write a letter too. such a neat idea! and road trips are the best. mine better like those too :)
ReplyDelete