Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

12.14.2010

dream big

so i have slept a total of two hours today, thank you codeine. 

i hate that it has the complete opposite affect on me. 

while sleeping those two hours i had a series of dreams, all involving my blog, and it all of a sudden becoming super popular. haha, dream big right? 

maybe one of these days.

pointless post...sorry 'bout it. i'm incredibly bored, 'cause i can't sleep for the life of me.
xoxo, 
elise

8 comments:

  1. hey don't underestimate your potential. i think one day your blog will be pretty big and popular. just be yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Grace, i'm hoping so :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you never know :) anything can happen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of it having the opposite effect! Bummer! Hope you feel better and that those bruises on your arm go away...they look awful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your pretty blog-happy new follower! at least your dreams were happy ones! i've been sleeping with a heating pad for the past two weeks (sooo luxurious in the dead of winter), and i swear i have had the craziest, not-so-happy dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I'm the same way! Anything that is supposed to make my "sleep" will totally keep me wide awake. So sorry you can't sleep! Hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw you never know!! Your blog could become really popular! I think it should because I love it! Hope you're feeling a bit better today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all! You are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)