Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

12.30.2010

first award!

Well, this is my first award here on the blog, and I am so excited! Thank you so much Elise at elise's pieces :)



There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Thank you so much Elise! I was just looking at your blog today thinking how much I love it. I am truly so happy right now, as silly as that is.

1. I am very OCD.
2. I love most anything mint, and especially love brushing my teeth.
3. My biggest fear is that I won't have the opportunity to get married or be a mom.
4. I love cleaning! Especially cleaning and vacuuming out my car.
5. I have a passion for driving and road-trips, to anywhere.
6. I am addicted to music, I always get complimented on my music taste and introducing people to new music.
7. I don't like making the final decision, usually.

I award the following :)

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Elise. I've been sick all week, this really made my day :) You have a beautiful soul!

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Elise, it really means a lot. You have such a wonderful blog you deserved this award!
    I will post mine on January 1st! :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! and don't worry one day you will be a wife AND a mom and you'll be the best at both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award miss! so nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Thank you SO much! I will definitely "perform the duties!" xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayayayayayayyy!!! thanks so much for the blog award lovely!!! you are just too sweet!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello lovely! thank you again so much for this awesome award...you are the sweetest. i am a tad big ocd too so we definitely have something in common :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for this Elise! You're too nice. :) it's my first award ever!

    I'm opposite to you. I love making the final decision. or well i guess it depends, right? and why would you fear of never getting married if you're just way cute. any boy who doesn't notice your fun personality as well as how beautiful you are must be blind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for tagging me! That's so sweet : )

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this. :) I'm totally feelin' ya on number 3.

    Also, I'm proud to have you as my name twin.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)