Me and my roommate, Valerie, went to Utah for the weekend.
It was a blast, and so nice to get away.
Friday afternoon we left for Utah, hauled down there to make it in time for her best friends wedding reception.
We made it in time, enjoyed the reception and then went to her friend Justine's for the night. We talked, then went to bed. Saturday we woke up, played with Justine's kids, got ready, and headed to In N' Out, then to Temple Square. I absolutely LOVE Temple Square.
After Temple Square we went back to Justine's, got some Olive Garden take out, played games, watched a movie, and just relaxed. It was a great weekend! On our way home Val discovered that she can stretch her legs out in my car completely and still not touch the window, it was super funny. Shorty. ;)
hugs & kisses,
miss lise
I love the new look!
ReplyDeleteYou're new blog is super cute! I love it. Looks like you had a blast.
ReplyDeleteDUDE!! I can stretch my legs out like that in a car too :) its fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun trip! those uggs look super comfy! :)
ReplyDeleteP.s. Loving the new look of the blog <3