Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

4.16.2011

loving:

as of late i am loving:
random pictures messages from a very handsome man :)
- my new haircut (pictures soon)
- creativity coming from my roommate & myself making our room freakin' cute.
- my new flat iron
- the fact that spring break is almost over, and new classes will be starting on tuesday!
- the new Adele album
- netflix & my roommate for keeping me sane the last week (minus the part where the show i was watching ends in a cliff hanger....and DOESN'T have another season! uhh, annoying.)

i hope every had a great weekend! 
what are YOU loving? :)



3 comments:

  1. Pushing Daisies? I'm guessing that's your cliffhanger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. adele's new cd is sooo fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I am OBSESSED with Adele's new CD! There's only like one song that I don't really care for. As for the other, it's about the only thing I listen to in my car!
    Happy Humpday!

    xoxo,
    Jessie

    http://sweetlilsomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)