Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

8.21.2011

rodeo fun

I LOVE rodeos! friday night was our county rodeo, it wasn't as good as the st. anthony rodeo in july, but rodeos are always fun. my two favorite events are the bull riding {which by the way, they only had one bull ride. it was our county commissioner, and he lasted all of 3 seconds. just another reason why it was lame} and team roping :) we got there kinda early so we wasted time taking lots of pictures.

ash dropped her phone in between the bleachers
so she climbed in to get it. too funny!

after the rodeo we met up with cute cowboy trevor and talked for a while, then went to ramirez {delicios mexican food open all night} and back to my house for a movie {the dilemma, not my favorite.} 
such a fun night! :)

2 comments:

  1. You girls look so cute! I love rodeos!! and cowboys ;]
    haha
    We should follow eachother!
    http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Looks really fun.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)