Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

11.02.2011

beauty school

well, i am officially 9 weeks into beauty school, saying i loved it would be an understatement. i can truly say that i have found my new love, cutting hair. going to school with all girls has been a rough adjustment, girls are vicious, and i have never really been one to hang out with girls. there are a few girls that i have completely clicked with and who quickly become some of my best friends. kaitlyn, keri, and nichole! i love those girls. anyway, school is great. i love it more than i thought i would :) now picture time....


1 comment:

  1. Oh Evans...
    Elise your blog is so cute! Just about every time I look at it you've done some redesign.
    And your hair too! I bet it's always changing now :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)