Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

9.24.2010

ahh life....

I seem to be really back and forth, it's kind of obnoxious. Today I got some great news, finally! I am good to go for school in January. Kinda complicated situation, and I didn't think I would be able to, but I am and I couldn't be more excited. My major is still medical assisting, so we will see how that goes. I am going to meet with my adviser next week to figure out classes and I am so excited!

Plus, tonight was definitely a good night. Night longboarding with the boys...nuff said :) Although we did end up getting kicked out of the church parking lot and it was FREEZING, it was still way fun! I love Jake, Stephen, Jordo, and Daniel, they are hilarious and made today so much better!

Anyway, no pictures today....but we have a huge party thing planned for tomorrow night, well, I guess tonight...since it is like 12:30 in the AM...BUT I will take pictures then.
Happy Friday, y'all :)

49 days!

1 comment:

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)