Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

9.19.2010

weekend fun :)

Friday night me, Fe, Megan, and Kristin went to Sugar's Homecoming game. I hardly watched the game cause I kept running into people I knew that wanted to talk and catch up, which was fine. Going to that game really made me remember how much I hated high school, and how glad I am to be out of there. After the game we went to my parent's house and watched a couple movies and talked until like 2:30 AM. It was so fun!

Me, Megan, Kristin, and Fe at the game :)

Saturday was a really fun day! I kinda just chilled most of the day until Stephen called me. Then I went over and we watched the last half of the BYU game and then left to go get snow-cones. We picked up Daniel, Jordo, and Jake up on our way. Those boys are so funny! I love them. After we got our snow-cones we went back to Jake's and just talked for like an hour then left for Craigo's. Yum! Fe, Megan, Sarah, and Trevor joined us for our Craigo's run. After Craigo's we went to Stephen's, watched Date Night, then just hung out and talked. It was a really good night! This weekend was definitely a good one:) Get ready for a picture overload :)










P.S. 55 days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)