Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

10.24.2010

I ♥ Sundays!

I really love Sundays!
Today was such a good Sunday. A typical Sunday for me includes church, lunch, nap, hanging out with the family, baking/cooking something, and watching a good movie. I went to my parents ward with Brett, Halie, and Blakely and it was so good! I love primary programs, and learning about the priesthood!

I've been watching one of my favorite TV series of all time today, Dr. Quinn. It's been great!

I love Sully, I kinda want one. ;)

But really!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Um, I totally love Sully too. Wish I could be watching it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I just got the second season! =]

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)