*Day 23 - 15 facts about you.
1. I love pasta! Most kinds of pasta!
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the feeling of a freshly brushed, flossed, and mouth washed mouth!
3. I am addicted to music, I always get complimented on my music taste and introducing people to new music.
4. I don't like making the final decision, usually.
5. I love my life, and have really great friends.
6. I have a passion for driving and road-trips, to anywhere.
7. I tend to not like being alone, but sometimes alone time is all I need.
8. I am an avid blogger, and I love to look at other peoples blogs.
9. I love running.
10. I love cleaning! Especially cleaning and vacuuming out my car.
11. I love this growing up thing, I really enjoy it!
12. My biggest fear is that I won't have the opportunity to get married or be a mom.
13. I love my eye color, and I get told a lot that I have pretty eyes.
14. I don't like milk, but I love soy milk.
15. I am very OCD, like VERY.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)