Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

10.17.2010

You said your life needed something special, well, here I am.

I am ready for change.

A HUGE change in the biggest way possible. I am sick of doing the same thing, all of the time. Expecting more from the same people, but knowing that isn't going to happen. I want change, I need it.

I hate that everything reminds me of the same person, I want to make new memories with new people. I really don't want to forget the old memories, just need new, exciting memories with different people. I want to learn how to let go of the past and the people in it.

Why is that so hard? Is that too much to ask?

So tell me, what do I need to do that I haven't already done?

You can only be strong so long before you break...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I feel like I wrote this post myself. Crazy! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)