Well, the blog is officially Christmafied. Woot woot! I absolutely LOVE Christmas!
The diet started today, it went well until 11 o'clock tonight (when I should have been sleeping) and I was starving! I had a little snack, even though I shouldn't have. Dangit. Oh well. I will do better, it is just day one.
I got my whole diet/exercise plan figured out today, I am super excited. It's been a good day, I went and saw Jakey and Jeremy tonight to catch up from Thanksgiving break. They are so funny, mostly ;)
Tomorrow I'm getting my hair-cut and also taking my car in to see why it hasn't been locking with the remote. Silly car.
Anyway, nothing too exciting to post. I heard from my favorite missionaries, which always makes my day better, obviously. Life is good! Oh by the way, anyone catch on to the title, eh eh? :)
Here's another great Christmas quote: "Because it's what Jesus would freakin' do!"
ReplyDeleteName the show.
Finally, got what I was looking for!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. Glad I stumbled into this article! smile I have you saved to check out new stuff you post.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete