I loathe winter.
I hate driving in the snow, I don't care for the cold, I hate that I have worse eczema in the winter, but mostly I hate the cabin fever you get. It's the worst.
cabin fever: boredom, restlessness, or irritability that result from a lack of environmental stimulation, as from a prolonged stay in a remote, sparsely populated region or a confined indoor area.
Uhh, ^^ welcome to Idaho!
Seriously, who wants to go outside in this -degree weather? Not me!
Story of my life for the last three months was sitting at home all day because I have absolutely nothing to do, well now I definitely don't want to go out cause it's too cold! My goodness.
I need to get over this cabin fever before I start up school again in January, which I'm sure I will.
Good things about winter: cute clothes, Christmas, snowmobiling, sledding, and snowball fights.
Day two of the diet is going great so far!
Going to get the hair cut a little bit later, I am way excited :)

I better get to do some of this this year.
Quick funny story, last year I was snowmobiling with some friends. And I was on the back of Eric's snow machine, and we were following Ryan and Ben and they went off of this huge jump. Well Eric decided to follow, needless to say, I fell off right on my butt. Eric stopped and walked over to see if I was okay, but we both just ended up laughing for like 5 minutes before we could get back on to ride back to Eric's. Super funny :)
Anyway, have a great day :)
i totally hate the cold weather too, especially driving in the snow. the only positive thing about it is that i get to wear my cute boots! :)
ReplyDeletehaha lise i hope you get the chance to fall off MY sled this year;) that was a funny night. eric kind of has a thing for dumping girls off the back of his sled, like kylee for instance? good times lol
ReplyDeletehaha lise i hope you get the chance to fall off MY sled this year!:) that was a funny night. eric seems to have alot of girls fall off his sled. i remember we were riding his fourwheeler once and he out of nowhere decided to pop the clutch so we wheelied and i feel right on my butt and was mad cause i had grass stains on my new school pants lol
ReplyDelete