Okay, well I was inspired to do a "things I am loving" post by Grace. So, here goes nothing.
1. Lauren Conrad
I'm sure that sounds a little ridiculous that I love Lauren Conrad, but I really do kinda look up to the girl. I watched Laguna Beach as well as The Hills, and I plan on watching her new upcoming show on MTV. Not only did I watch it when it aired, but now I watch it via Netflix. Have I ever mentioned I love reality tv? And I love her website. Check it. Plus, she is absolutely gorgeous.
2. Breaking Benjamin
It's just been one of those Breaking Benjamin days.

3. H20 & healthy food.
I have only been on this diet for 3 days now, but I am loving it. Last night Chase made some popcorn and I ate one piece and it grossed me out. Ha I think I am psyching myself out about unhealthy food...not a bad thing, right?
4. My short huuurrrr.
5. Kendra
I love this show, once again, I love reality tv! Kendra is hilarious, and Hank is smoking hot, and their son is the cutest!

6. CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!
It's the besttttttt. =]
Well, that's all for now.


Awww thanks for your lovely comment! I'm happy I inspired you to do this post.
ReplyDeleteLauren is really pretty. And like I had already said, I love your new haircut. :)