Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

1.15.2011

go away, read some books.

Nacho Libre quote above...if you didn't catch on to that :)

Life has been crazy hectic! So busy, but I am loving it.
I feel like a horrible blogger because I haven't commented on anyone's blogs in like two weeks, and have hardly blogged on my own...forgive me?

My life has literally consisted of school, work, homework, hanging out with a cute boy, more school, more homework, hanging out with my amazing roommates, making awesome memories, and basically just an all around good time.

Next week starts the week of no procrastinating, actually updating my blog, and commenting on others, and finishing up as much homework as I can early in the week
Here are some pictures from the last week...enjoy :)
And have a great Saturday!



Church with the roomies (Jill and Meaghan)
Oregon Ducks game!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a blast. Can't wait to hear about the "cute boy".

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha great pictures in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and this is why i want to move out. the joys of living with roomies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell me about it. i haven't been blogging or commenting as much either. it's just what school does to you. love the bathroom pics. hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)