Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

1.10.2012

chapter 2012: page 2 of 52

k, let me just brag for a minute. i have the BEST boyfriend in the entire world.
he rubs my feet and shoulders after long days, brings me drinks to school, tells me i am beautiful infinity times a day, tells me everyday the reasons he loves me, lets me take care of him when he isn't feeling good or had a bad day, lets me make him dinner, kisses me often (and he definitely knows how), texts me to wish me good days, opens my door for me wherever we go, makes me laugh all the time, cuddles me as we have heart to hearts, and....

completely has me head over heels for him. i am so in LOVE. yes, LOVE.

other than that small ;) part of my life, everything is great. school is good, family is good, life is GREAT! :)

2 comments:

  1. Small part... you coy girl. :)

    Sure do love you. One of these days when you've got some time, you should stop by and see Owen and tell me all about it. I still make great grilled cheese sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I was just blog-hopping around and I somehow got here, and I can't help but totally love your blog. So cute.

    http://www.ivy-olsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)