So, I basically have the coolest family ever. If you know them, you shouldn't even have to ask why, you should just already be jealous ;) But for those of you who don't REALLY know just how awesome my family is, I will enlighten you.
My parents: Freakin' funniest, crazy, most caring, loving people you could possibly ever meet. Seriously. Both of them are so funny, they joke around with everyone, but they definitely know how to be serious. I love that me and all my siblings have the kind of relationship with them where we can call them up whenever and tell them everything that's going on in our lives. I love that I seriously have told them everything, and still can. They are always there when I need them. They strive to make other people happy, and always have such good relationships with our friends as well. My parents are basically the coolest. I am so lucky to have them as my parents!
Lindsay & Jeff: These two have so much in common. Lindsay is getting a little simple in her old age ;) haha kidding, Linds, I love you! She's so funny. I love that I have a great relationship with her so that we can call each other when we need each other. We have similar likes so we usually have a lot to talk about when we are with each other. I love that me and Jeff have some of the same likes in common too! Last night we talked about comic books, TV shows, and music. So great! Conclusion: "The Walking Dead" is amazing! :) They have almost been married for a year, and have a really cute relationshop. They are so cute!
Brett, Halie, & Blakely: We will start off with Miss Blakely because she is the cutest (no offense Halie and Brett). I have the prettiest niece ever! She is so adorable, and so much fun! I love cuddling with her and making her giggle/smile. She is so stinkin' cute! I will definitely be teaching her some awesome things when she gets older, and will definitely become the favorite aunt (not that I'm not already). Halie is becoming such a good mom, well, not that it wasn't natural for her anyway. I really have awesome sisters! Me and Halie have a lot in common too, so we don't really seem to get bored with each other, well, usually ;) She's fun to hang out with, and usually makes some pretty funny jokes. Brett is such a good dad as well! Blakely is definitely in good hands! I love that I can also talk about awesome things (like college football) with Brett too. Him and Halie have such a cute relationship! They have almost been married for two years, and I love their cute little family!
Chase: One of my best friends for sure. He is so funny! I love that our relationship is so great. We can call each other whenever, for whatever. He always finds me when he needs advice and asks, and I can do the same. I love it! He's such a ladies man, and I know he is going to find a great wife and raise such a great family! Two years went by so fast, and now I feel like he wasn't even gone. I love him so much!
Landon: This kid is definitely the funniest kid in our family! He has always been the peacemaker as well as the entertainer. He definitely knows how to get people to smile and laugh. I'm pretty sure Blakely already has him wrapped around her little finger. He loves that little girl! He is such a funny kid, I love him!

Spending all day with the family yesterday definitely made me feel so grateful for them! They are amazing! I love them all :)
You're right on all counts. I'm pretty lucky to have married into such an awesome family!
ReplyDeleteAw! That is the sweetest post. I think everything you said about mom and dad is so true. They really are the very best! (example: Landon, if you want some money, you have to breakdance. The best!)
ReplyDeleteI pretty much think you're the greatest, Elise. Beautiful, funny, caring, realistic, imaginative, and good with graphics. Your blog definitely is a great playing ground for that! I hope you are doing amazingly well and that you get the job you want.
Love,
the simple one. :)