You know that feeling where you are anxious & nervous, and nothing seems to help it go away?
Well, I sure do. I have been SO anxious today that I was almost at the point of losing my lunch (gross, I know). I had two job interviews, both of which I think went pretty well. And either would be great to have, but I am REALLY hoping for one in particular. We will see what happens. I also went and talked to my financial aid advisor and hopefully (cross your fingers) got that figured out as well.
I am exhausted, but I can't sleep.
I came home early to get some sleep, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to get to sleep.
Nerves?

(nervous face, haha.)
You betcha.
Another reason why I needed to come home, I couldn't even think because I am so nervous. Only a weekend and probably a couple days of these nerves. Woot woot...
Oh boy.
Have a fabulous rest of the weekend!
I'm sure you did great! Hope you get it!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic. I hope you got the job!
ReplyDelete