Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

11.01.2010

It's November? Already?

I seriously cannot believe it's November, October went by so fast! I am so excited November is here though.
November:
*I will finally be turning 18!
*Hey Monday/Cartel Concert! (12 days!)
*Utah!
*Thanksgiving (ehh.)
*two more months until I move out...again.
*3 months down!
*did I mention that I will FINALLY be LEGAL!

Oh how I love this month already! Life is good.

I'm fairly positive I am getting a cold, that is not okay. Oh, and I kinda wish it would snow, and maybe stick for like a day, then melt until Christmas Day. All I really want is a white Christmas, and a safe winter. I can't wait to set up Christmas decorations. Notice the Christmas music on my playlist? Did I mention I LOVE Christmas!
Anyway, enough rambling.
Have a great week everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Elise, Did I ever tell you how much I love your creativity? You are amazing. You write really well. Maybe you should change your major to creative writing. I am glad you are excited to be "legal", but it also makes me sad to realize how you are growing up. I will miss you when you move out again to go to school. It is a different feel here at home when you are gone. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reason to love November, first girl's night is this week!!! November 4th!
    I think it should be the first thursday of every month.
    I'll call you in like 2 seconds and we can talk ideas some more :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)