Home     •     •     •     About     •     •     •     I Believe     •     •     •     Bucket List    

12.10.2010

random thirty

Well, a few friends are doing a random 30 things you may not know about me post, so I am joining in.

1. I absolutely love brushing, flossing, mouth-washing my teeth.
2. I love mint flavored anything, well almost anything.
3. I worry way too much.
Ex. I was laying in bed last night and I saw a good-sized feather (from my down comforter), my first thought? "I could inhale that while I'm sleeping, and choke to death." needless to say, I picked it up and threw it in the garbage. Yeah, I think I need help. *other examples click here*
4. My biggest fear is that I will never get the chance to be a mom.
5. I'm a realist. Easily.
6. Me and my best friend, Ariel, are complete opposites. We talk about this all the time. We have about 1 out of 10 things in common.
7. I go on random pointless drives at least once a week.
8. I cry on a weekly basis. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm crying about.
9. I have a really hard time sleeping, for two reasons. (1) I feel like I'm wasting time. (2) I literally can't fall asleep for hours, no matter how tired I am.
10. I have changed 10-fold in the last year, and it is all for the better.
11. I constantly reorganize and move around furniture in my room, like every other week.
12. I absolutely HATE clutter! I would much rather have everything in it's own designated spot, and not have random things I don't need.
13. I vacuum out my car once a week, without fail...whether it needs it or not.
14. I believe that music is a way of life.
15. I get my best ideas in the shower.
16. Showering is one of my favorite things, not only because of #15, but also because it makes me feel so relaxed.
17. I take super good care of my hair, and I hate when it doesn't look like I do.
18. I absolutely HATE when people are mad at me, especially when I know I didn't do anything wrong. It's the worst feeling.
19. I am terrified of airplanes/flying.
20. I want to move to St. George after I graduate in a year or so.
21. My biggest goals include becoming a nurse, wife, and mother.
22. I have an obsession with making lists, and checking them off.
23. I love having things planned.
24. I hardly ever keep unnecessary things.
25. I have literally had my wedding planned since I was 4, and can I just say that I was quite the wedding planner? I would hardly change a thing!
26. Me and my friends have random dance parties on a daily basis, wherever we want. 
27. I used to hate sitting and watching movies, but then I made friends with people who watch amazing movies. I am converted to their ways :)
28. I absolutely adore getting flowers.
29. I also adore KiD CuDi.
30. I have the best family/friends ever! 

2 comments:

  1. ohh myyy i totally have the same inability to fall asleep at night. without fail, every single night it takes me a million years to fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! I defintely worry too much too. My dog will bark at night and I'll be like oh my gosh why is he barking!?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking. You know you want to :)